rss

Senin, 26 Oktober 2009

farm file cheat (never use fuel again)

With this program, you can draw a grid over your farm and it automatically click on each square. Line your grid up over your farm like so:




Then hit the "send clicks" button. The program will automate your clicks so that you can click on every plot of land pictured in literally 1-2 seconds.

I find that for a 20x20 farm, the 10 columns x 10 rows works best. It lets me cover the entire farm in 4 clicks. To download clickgrid, visit their website.

As a disclaimer, I should note that this could be considered a FarmVille cheat, which is potentially against their terms of service, so don't blame me if you get your account reset if you use it. I for one don't see how it's detectable though, especially if you decrease the speed of the clicks to 1/4 or 1/2 of a second.

0 komentar:

 

follower